[MPlayer-users] ATI/VIDIX Problem (Bug ?)

Martin Emrich martinemrich at gmx.net
Tue Sep 17 12:41:01 CEST 2002

Hi!

When I play a video file on my ATI AIW-Pro (mach64 Rage Pro) using xv
or x11, I have a crackling noise in the sound. When I use xvidix
in 0.90pre7, The sound is fine, but I have only the upper half of
the video, the lower half is a pink rectangle. With the cvs version
(co on 09-17-2002) and vidix, the same happens, but the sound is
messed up, too.
While browsing the list archives, I found that several people hat
a similar problem, but I found no solution

Att: several debug output files & the usual XFConfig + lspci -xvv

Thx

Martin