[MPlayer-users] dxr3 crash

anders at gnulinux.dk anders at gnulinux.dk
Thu Sep 19 18:57:13 CEST 2002

Hello

I have a movie that play almost ok on my laptop with xv but crashes
mplayer on my dxr3 machine. The only problem I have with it on my laptop
is that add the beginning I get this "your system is too slow ... ", I've
both tried mplayer version 0.90 pre6 which just crashes and the latest cvs
which completely locks the console. The movie is encoded with divx 5.01.

The movie can be downloaded from here:
http://www.esreality.com/?a=post&id=226540, it's 170 mb. I can upload a
sample if you like.

There is no error in the console, just a crash.

The commadn I use is: mplayer -vop lavc -vo dxr3 <movie>

Thanx in advance.

--
Anders Rune Jensen
anders at gnulinux.dk