[MPlayer-users] mencoder wrapper script 0.1

Anders Rune Jensen anders at gnulinux.dk
Tue Sep 24 01:10:39 CEST 2002

On Mon, 23 Sep 2002 22:01:44 +0100 (BST)
Chris Phillips <chris at thirtythreeandathird.net> wrote:

> hi,
>
> [...]

> you also need the libdvdread source installed, and the tools it contains
> in teh src directory (ifo_dump and title_info) available on your path. It
> doesn't use any decryption itself as the script only lokos at the overall
> structure etc, not and video itself - that would be the hard bit.. where
> mplayer comes into it :)

What interests me here is that you some how find which title to
play. How well does that work? And could anyone please test and see
how well it works for them. If it works great something like that
could be included in mplayer to automaticly play the correct title.

--
Anders Rune Jensen
anders at gnulinux.dk