[MPlayer-users] Re: four possible little bugs

Roberto De Leo deleo at unica.it
Wed Sep 25 18:25:02 CEST 2002

>>/ 2. When I play a movie with gmplayer and stop it with the stop button
/>>/ the movie actually stops
/>>/     but the last frame played does not disappear and makes impossible to
/>>/ see anything under it,
/>>/     nor it is possible to iconify it or anything, as that frame does not
/>>/ follow the mplayer window
/>>/     anymore. Is there any way different from stopping the application to
/>>/ make the frame disappear?
/
>which vo?
>RTFb

Oops... sorry, I was probabaly sleeping when I wrote the email...
The vo I was referring to is "xv", but after you asked me I tried
"x11" and "xvidix" and with them the gmplayer menu is correctly shown
above AND the movie frame disappear as soon as you stop the movie,
so it is enough to avoid "xv".
Never mind...

Btw, the version of mplayer I'm referring to is

	MPlayer CVS-020923-04:00-2.95.3

Btw^2, what is the "b" in RTFb?

Sorry for my mistake,
 Roberto