[MPlayer-users] Re: DXR2 working, but only b/w

Sven Hartge hartge at ds9.argh.org
Thu Sep 26 22:01:02 CEST 2002

D Richard Felker III <dalias at aerifal.cx> wrote:

>> I however do _not_ use the special cable from creative, but instead
>> removed the plastic pin from the SVideo cable so it fits inside the
>> plug on the DXR2 (don't scream, the pinout does match, Luma and
>> Chroma are on the right pins).

> Sounds to me like chroma is NOT on the right pin. :)

It ist. But my TV was expecting a VHS signal which has composite on the
Luma pins. Switching to SVHS and thus seperate Chroma and Luma solved
the problem.

Only thing left is an increasing a/v async when playing AVIs, but this
is because the lavc recoder nearly eats up all my CPU.

Is a Athlon-tbird 1400 to slow for this purpose?

S°

--
Letzte Worte zweier Löwenbändiger: Wie? - Ich dachte du hättest sie
gefüttert...