[MPlayer-users] too many audio packets in the buffer?

Dave Botsch dwb7 at cornell.edu
Sun Apr 6 23:37:21 CEST 2003

Hi. I am trying to play a vcd that is in a .nrg file (I was impressed,
btw, when mplayer successfully played a dvd image in a .nrg file). But,
anyway, with this VCD .nrg, it fails with the following error:

Too many audio packets in the buffer: (3681 in 8388746 bytes).
Maybe you are playing a non-interleaved stream/file or the codec failed?
For AVI files, try to force non-interleaved mode with the -ni option.

Any clues/hints?

Thnx!

--
David William Botsch