[MPlayer-users] window focus problems

Adrian V. Bono adrianb at a5tek.com
Tue Apr 8 08:39:25 CEST 2003

hi all,

I'm new to this list. Starting with 0.90rc4, i've been having problems
with window focus. For example, when i right-click on the play window,
and click on, say, "Preferences," the prefs dialog opens up but gets
covered by the play window. Same thing happens for the playlist, skin
browser, about, and most other dialogs. I think my window manager
(Enlightenment) is to blame, because this behavior doesn't appear on
KDE. Are there other users who've experienced this and found a
workaround? Or can anyone shed light on the interactions with the WM
that might cause this?

Adrian