[MPlayer-users] tv_set_channel and lirc

Martin Bergtholdt bergtholdt at web.de
Thu Apr 10 20:35:27 CEST 2003

Hi,

my lircrc is at home, so information I give you may not be 100% correct,
but it is actually quite straight forward, something like this (read
lirc manual):

begin
# press button 1 release then button 2
	button = 12
	prog = mplayer
	config = tv_set_channel 12
end

I'll have a look later at my lircrc to see if this is wrong...

  Martin