[MPlayer-users] How can I generate multi-track divx files ?

Moritz Bunkus moritz at bunkus.org
Tue Apr 8 23:35:34 CEST 2003

Hi.

> Ogmtools can be found here:
> http://www.bunkus.org/videotools/ogmtools/index.html
>
> The author, Moritz Bunkus, subscribes to this list, too. :)

Yes, I do ;)

Well... A while back someone told me that the ogmtools do not work
properly under MacOSX. I'm quite sure that it's an endianess problem,
but I can't get my hands on other machines than x86 ones. I do have a
rather old Sun Sparc Station 5 (not even an Ultra...) which does run
Linux, but it's at work so I can't really test with it...

--
 ==> Ciao, Mosu (Moritz Bunkus)