[MPlayer-users] GUI

Alex D alex_agent007 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 18 12:14:48 CEST 2003

Hi I have a question what do you mean in console mode and in GUI mode please
explain. I know that both mplayer and gmplayer start from Konsole and the
difference between the two is that mplayer does not have a player with all
the buttons such as: play, pause, fast forward all this functions are done
by using keyboard, but gmplayer does have the player but other then that I
dont see the difference, the windows in which you watch the movie look
exactly the same for both.

Alex D