[MPlayer-users] Display is cut in half using xv

Dimitar Haralanov fulcrumusa at netscape.net
Tue Aug 12 05:12:51 CEST 2003

Hi, I am new to Mplayer so please, excuse my lack of knowledge. I got the source for the player from the website and compiled it without any hitches.

However, the problem showed up when I tried to play some avi files. In fact any files that I tried to play had the same problem. The problem in question is that the display only displayed the left half of the image.

The only thing that was able to display the entire image was the gl output driver.

I am not sure whether the half screen is a problem with this release but the only information that I have been able to find on the subject was a message to this list a year ago with no responses.

Thanx

Mitko