[MPlayer-users] Re: Display is cut in half using xv

Chris Frey cdfrey at netdirect.ca
Tue Aug 12 05:45:26 CEST 2003

What kind of machine is it?  I've heard of this problem with an IBM Thinkpad
playing DVDs, and the solution was to go back a version on the XFree86
video driver.  i.e. copy the RedHat 8.0 trident.o into the RedHat 9.0
install.

This happened on Gentoo as well, so it was an X thing, not a distribution
thing.

Hope that gives you a lead,
- Chris