[MPlayer-users] About your manuals...

Oliver Fromme olli at secnetix.de
Mon Aug 18 14:59:18 CEST 2003

Rainer Hantsch <rainer at hantsch.co.at> wrote:
 > Though, I am one of those who prefer to download a documentation and print it
 > out. And for this purpose, HTML is one of the poorest things, because I will
 > have to open every linked sub-page and print it separatly.
 > A PDF or PS file instead can be printed with one command!

You can easily make pretty-looking PostScript from the
manual page:  groff -man -Tps mplayer.1 > mplayer.ps
That'll give you some 40 pages for reading.  :-)

Regards
   Oliver

"In My Egotistical Opinion, most people's C programs should be indented
six feet downward and covered with dirt."
        -- Blair P. Houghton