[MPlayer-users] Re: Which TV card ?

rcooley rcooley at spamcop.net
Wed Aug 20 16:58:26 CEST 2003

Alban Bedel wrote:
> I think there is a problem with your setup. I did some tv recording with
I've thought that myself for some time, but I really can't find any
other problem.  Everything about the system seems fine.

Encoding MPEG4 from any non-TV source (like a DVD) happens at better
than realtime, so everything comes down to the TV-capture being a
problem.  Since other TV-capture apps work just fine, I have to conclude
that it's only a problem with mplayer, and only a problem with mplayer's
TV-capture mode/method.

Would you suggest that I file a bug report?