[MPlayer-users] Re: Quicktime: "No 'moov' atom could be found"

Sycotic Smith sycotic at linuxmail.org
Fri Aug 29 16:14:53 CEST 2003

From: Erik Slagter <erik at oldconomy.com>
> How about -of avi/mpeg?
>
> But the mpeg(1) format seems to be broken anyway.

That's the one I was looking for, for some reason thought it was -outfmt so I couldn't find it in the manpage, but it is still 'experimental' IIRC.  Any devs - maybe it should be changed to something different, since -of might get confused later with -ofps by newbs?

I was able to create an mpeg1 file fine using this in the past, if you are having problems, you should create a full bugreport and send along, maybe it can be fixed.

My opinion on the matter.
/S. Smith