NOVIRUS [MPlayer-users] DVD drive support in RH8.0?

Michael mogmios at mlug.missouri.edu
Sun Aug 31 03:47:02 CEST 2003

My fstab line looks like:
/dev/dvd  /mnt/dvd  auto  defaults  0 0

To make /dev/dvd I did 'ln -s /dev/hdd /dev/dvd'. Obviously /dev/hdd
should be changed to whatever the drive is. If /dev/cdrom is already
linked to it then you can peek at that to figure it out. Either way it
should work as a dvd drive though. I just like to keep things named
properly.

--
Michael <mogmios at mlug.missouri.edu>
http://kavlon.org