[MPlayer-users] Help using the -speed function in real time

Fabienne S fabiennez at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 30 23:49:45 CEST 2003

Hi Mplayer list,

      First I'm a big mplayer fan, and have installed
it both on my powerbook and on my debian box.  I've
been searching through your archives a bit but haven't
seen anyone asking about your -speed feature being
used while the movie is already playing.  I'm
interested in doing some mplayer development to allow
for speeding up and slowing down while the movie is
playing. I'm doing a master's thesis on dj-ing in more
than stereo.  Does anyone know of anyone already
working on using the -speed feature in real time?
Thanks so much,

Fabienne
fabiennez at yahoo.com