[MPlayer-users] Which codec is fast and good?

danny guru at digitalfantasy.it
Sun Aug 31 12:42:24 CEST 2003

Alle 11:41, mercoledì 27 agosto 2003, Rainer Hantsch ha scritto:

> On Wed, 27 Aug 2003, Bill Eldridge wrote:
> | Rainer Hantsch wrote:
> Has somebody possibly avidemux which works with a original SuSE 8.2?
I download avidemux-2.0.14.tar.gz and compiled on a stock Suse 8.2 on a
portable.

You need to install a lot on library (especially devel ones) and pgk_config
(everything is in the Suse DVD).

Until at the end of the ./configure process you don't see the correct Gtk
version (2.something ..) you're not ok

I started installing (whith yast2) gtk2-devel and pgk-config, then run
./configure.

The pgk-config tells me that gtk-devel need 'some-package', so i install
some-package-devel and restart.

After 3 or 4 of this step i got the ./configure script finished ok so i do the
classical make /  make install and now I have avidemux working (BTW is called
avidemux2)

	Daniele Forghieri