[MPlayer-users] controlling MPlayer size and position

Matt Ficken mattficken at mail.com
Sun Aug 31 23:06:05 CEST 2003

how can I control an mplayer window's size and position.

I know that there are command line options (-screenh,-screenw) to control its width
but those options (-screenh & -screenw) don't work for me on the xv, sdl, or x11 video outputs.

Also, I don't know of anything that is supposed to set its position.
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

http://corp.mail.com/careers