[MPlayer-users] "open dvd" menu item missing

Martin mano_mk at web.de
Tue Dec 2 17:39:19 CET 2003

On Tuesday 02 December 2003 16:37, Stephen Bosch wrote:

> A colleague in my office can play DVDs from his gui; he has an "open"
> option in the menu that gives a flyout menu where he can choose "dvd".

Hmm. Click midle mouse button -> simple menu with "Open File"
Click right mouse button -> gtk (themed) menu with "Open DVD".

Which one do you get with which mouse button? Could there be a problem with
your gtk? What system do you have there anyway?
Did you try moving ~/.mplayer somewhere else, in case it is a problem with the
configuration?

Just some ideas, I don't use the gui myself.

--
Martin Kaletsch