[MPlayer-users] Problem with XV and SDL vo driver

Kostko kostko at jweb-network.net
Fri Dec 5 14:38:53 CET 2003

i have tried restarting x and recompiling it. it didn't work - but as i
said the wierdest thing is, that xv worked normaly before (about 2 days
before the first post). i haven't tried restarting the machine yet, but
i will. and no, nothing works via xv or sdl (not even xine). and i am
using nvidia's binary driver and xfree 4.3.0.

Kostko.

--
Kostko <kostko at jweb-network.net>
JWeb-Network