[MPlayer-users] Additonal Info: xvidix error with ATI Technologies Inc Radeon Mobility M6 LY since cvs20021225

Jorg Hansel joerg.haensel at web.de
Fri Jan 3 14:33:58 CET 2003

Hello again,
I browsed through the cvs an found that the version "1.53" of
"vidix/drivers/radeon_vid.c" works perfectly with my "Radeon Mobility M6
LY".
The problems with the "pink screen" happened to my with version "1.54" (and
later), so the patch from Svante Signell seems to be responsible.
His CVS comment "the long awaited pink screen + shift fix for radeon"
describes the problem that occured to me after the patch.

Bye,
Joerg