[MPlayer-users]

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Fri Jan 3 14:39:34 CET 2003

> Hello again,
> I browsed through the cvs an found that the version "1.53" of
> "vidix/drivers/radeon_vid.c" works perfectly with my "Radeon Mobility M6
> LY".
> The problems with the "pink screen" happened to my with version "1.54" (and
> later), so the patch from Svante Signell seems to be responsible.
> His CVS comment "the long awaited pink screen + shift fix for radeon"
> describes the problem that occured to me after the patch.

find your card's pci id

which one of these:

    case DEVICE_ATI_RADEON_QW:
    case DEVICE_ATI_RADEON_MOBILITY_M6:
    case DEVICE_ATI_RADEON_MOBILITY_M62:
    case DEVICE_ATI_RADEON_MOBILITY_M63:
    case DEVICE_ATI_RADEON_MOBILITY_M64:
    case DEVICE_ATI_RADEON_9000_IF:
      rage_ckey_model=1;
    case DEVICE_ATI_RADEON_QD:
    case DEVICE_ATI_RADEON_QE:
    case DEVICE_ATI_RADEON_QF:
    case DEVICE_ATI_RADEON_QG:
    case DEVICE_ATI_RADEON_VE_QY:
    case DEVICE_ATI_RADEON_VE_QZ:

hmm. maybe a 'break;' is missing after 'rage_ckey_model=1;' ? :)

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team