[MPlayer-users] How to output video to TV fullscreen (display overlay)?

Carsten Schultz carsten at gnocchi.dialup.fu-berlin.de
Sat Jan 4 13:32:38 CET 2003

On Sat, Jan 04, 2003 at 01:35:43AM -0800, Phillip Pi wrote:
> I used: gmplayer -xineramascreen 1 -fs finding_nemo-tlr1_fs.mov ...

For testing purposes, I would use mplayer.  Probably not the problem,
though.

> The TV doesn't show Finding Nemo trailer in full screen. I still see
> it as if it was a cloned desktop.

I'm not sure, if I understand what your screens look like.

Do you have the same (cloned?) picture on TV and monitor?
Are you just annoyed by black borders on your TV or does MPlayer
really not use all of the desktop space?

Carsten

--
Carsten Schultz (2:40, 33:47), FB Mathematik, FU Berlin
http://www.math.fu-berlin.de/~cschultz/