[MPlayer-users] arg, frustration with 3 pass divx encoding...

christopher j bottaro cjb at cs.utexas.edu
Mon Jan 6 09:08:19 CET 2003

ok, i just read the thread you refered me to.  you suggest lowering the fps to
23.973.  the other guy suggests raising the bitrate by ~1.2.

which will produce better quality video?  =)

thanks,
-- christopher

P.S.  from reading a previous explaination of vbitrate, it seems they both
will produce better quality, which is better?  =)