[MPlayer-users] About future MPlayer developements (for =?iso-8859-1?Q?=3D=3FISO-8859-15=3FQ=3F=3DC1rp=3DE1d_Gere=3DF6ffy=3F=3D if you have time !) ?=

Eric NICOLAS nicolas00 at wanadoo.fr
Mon Jan 6 16:20:58 CET 2003

Lot of users (like me) can afford Linux at home, but cannot at work because of corporate standards.
Still I would like to play video nicely at work from time to time.

I was thinking more of a true Windows port, not some kind of hack requiring lots of external software to run (cygwin, ...).
As for the video and audio output, I don't see any support for DirectX, so I assume Windows is not well supported at all right now.

Eric.