[MPlayer-users] [BUG] Segmentation Fault when attempting Quicktime Playback

Cameron Worrell cworrell at telocity.com
Tue Jan 7 00:52:18 CET 2003

I have just finished building a new machine (ASUS P4PE) and am having
difficulty with all Quicktime movies. It plays mpeg and other formats
fine. I am using CVS current and the QT6 + Win32 Dll's but I tried
v0.90rc2 with same results. I have exhausted my resources, trying for
several days to resolve. I have attached the requested Env info and GDB
trace in tar/gz archive. The following files are included:

config.h
config.mak
env.txt (everthing asked for +)
gdbtrace.txt
mplayer.log (verbose command output)

Let me know if anything else is needed. Thanks

Cameron

My machine spec is as follows:

Asus P45PE (Intel 845G chipset) with P4 2.0 ghz/512k (not overclocked)
512M 2700DDR
GEforce 4 MX420
Soundblaster Live
FreeBSD 4.7 Current