[MPlayer-users] 2 bugs - wma audio and rm sync - should they be

Thu Jan 9 21:24:46 CET 2003

On Thu, 9 Jan 2003, Dmitry Baryshkov wrote:

DB>BTW: Vladimir: Have you tried -afm dmo with new codec pack (needs
DB>wma9dmod.dll or wmadmod.dll depending of file).

I tried, but it didn't work at all. Here is piece of mplayer output, in
case you are interested

Trying to force audio codec driver family dmo ...
Opening audio decoder: [dmo] Win32/DMO decoders
======= WAVE Format =======
Format Tag: 353 (0x161)
Channels: 2
Samplerate: 44100
avg byte/sec: 8010
Block align: 372
bits/sample: 16
cbSize: 0
======= WAVE Format =======
Format Tag: 1 (0x1)
Channels: 2
Samplerate: 44100
avg byte/sec: 176400
Block align: 4
bits/sample: 16
cbSize: 0
External func OLEAUT32.dll:7
External func OLEAUT32.dll:8
Total Unfree 0 bytes cnt 0 [(nil),0]
IMediaObject ERROR: 0x825a3f5  input format not accepted (0x80040205 :
-2147220987)
ïûéâëá: îÅ ÓÍÏÇ ÏÔËÒÙÔØ ÔÒÅÂÕÀÝÉÊÓÑ DirectShow ËÏÄÅË: wmadmod.dll
ADecoder preinit failed :(
ADecoder init failed :(

--

Vladimir