[MPlayer-users] [repost] some malfunctions

creppy creppy at freemail.hu
Fri Jan 10 22:31:10 CET 2003

Noone answered, guess some went wrong...trying it 1 more time

1. What's this? I get it with some movies, mostly with low-quality ones:
        " ADecoder preinit failed ;( "
It pops up, since I use the gui. The movie runs with sound though, so I don't get it, why this msg comes...
2. Inside the OSD menu ENTER restarts movie, can't change settings in any of
the menus (ENTER is even (un)commented in input.conf, doesen't matter)
3. Considering console (in OSD menu) is running, can't run a command inside,
since ENTER still restarts the movie :) and once in fullscreen mode, can't
close the console, ESC exits FS mode first, and then the 2nd ESC exits
console...
4. f works for fullscreen mode (and back too!), but the command line
parameter -fs doesn't..can's start mplayer in fs.

any idea for these?
using latest CVS on latest Debian SID (as always did)
thanks,
Creepy