[MPlayer-users] Bug report - Gui problem!

Alex Pita newmail at softhome.net
Fri Jan 17 11:33:14 CET 2003

Hello mplayer experts,

I am using mplayer-0.90rc2 on my computer (Athllon 900Mhz with 256 RAM,
and RIVA TNT2 videocard, using nvidia linux drivers (latest version) and
REDHAT 8.0 distro).

1. If mplayer is started from console, everything is working fine.

2. If i start GUI (gmplayer) and try to play the same movie, the
subtitles are distroyed VERY SLOWLY, and put me in impossibility to be
able to watch this movie!

3. I try to compile mplayer for i386, i686 or athlon CPU optimization
but this problem persist!

4. Another problem: when gmplayer is started, and i push the F key (to
start GMPLAYER in full screen) everything is working fine. When i push
again F key (to return to normal mode) nothing is happend, and remain in
full screen. To stop mplayer is necesary to presc ESC key, else, nothing
is working!

5. Also, the videocard settings is not working at all (brigthness,
contrast, hue, etc)!

Can anybody fix this problems?!

Regards,
Alex Pita