[MPlayer-users] Frame buffer problem!

Alex Pita newmail at softhome.net
Fri Jan 17 11:35:12 CET 2003

Hello mplayer experts,

I am using mplayer-0.90rc2 on Redhat 7.3 and in general, is working fine
for me.I have a computer with Pentium II with neomagic 2200 videocard.

1. when mplayer is started to play movie using framebufers, i have the
following problem:
If my movie size is 512X384 and my screen rezolution is 640X480, the
movie don't cover the whole screen size with this command:
mplayer -vo fbdev -fs film.avi

I have a black band arraound the image, to complete the screen.

There is any posibility to start the movie in full screen without this
balck band (to enlarge the size of the movie, like in X sessions Full
screnn mode)?

Regards,
Alex Pita