[MPlayer-users] ANNOUNCE: mplayerplug-in v0.30

Kevin DeKorte kdekorte at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 18 19:19:48 CET 2003

As for proxy support it depends really on mplayer for videos of type EMBED.
For videos of type FULL like at the plugger 4.0 testing grounds those should
work.

For mplayer proxy support you should consult the mplayer docs.

I understand the proxy issue, at my work we just converted from a socks proxy
system to a cisco system that does not require proxy's anymore and it has
made things much nicer. There are programs that socksify the whole TCP stack
so you don't notice it.

Kevin