[MPlayer-users] ANNOUNCE: mplayerplug-in v0.30

Kevin DeKorte kdekorte at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 18 19:22:28 CET 2003

Steven,

Currently there are three log files, this is planned to change soon.

/tmp/mppi1.log	- initial call into the plugin, spawns a thread
/tmp/mppi2.log	- thread that is spawned, that spawns another thread that execs
mplayer
/tmp/mppi3.log   	- the commands that are pass to mplayer

The threading thing is nasty, but it is required. If you could send me the URL
I can take a lookand perhaps add support if something is missing or wrong.

Kevin