[MPlayer-users] font.desc missing?

Daniel Aleksandrow dandandaman at users.sourceforge.net
Sun Jan 19 09:54:53 CET 2003

I downloaded the rpms and got mplayer to install.....you may want to
work on the dependency lists and names of the rpms so that they actually
match next release ;-)

I get an error however (non-critical) that comes up when I start the
program...it complains that it can't find:

/usr/share/mplayer/font/font.desc

indeed, even the folder font does not exist!  Is this stuff in one of
the font packages?  if so, it should also be part of the gui rpm..

it's not really important, but I thought I should let you know of it
before version 1 comes out :-)

great program by the way...pretty much everything works great, the only
problem so far has been a weird avi I have on hand ;-)  and
mpeg2...which comes out rough looking

keep up the good work