[MPlayer-users] Linux and Mplayer

Piotti Piero p.piotti at guttadauro.it
Fri Jan 24 11:25:30 CET 2003

Il mer, 2003-01-22 alle 14:42, Julien WAJSBERG ha scritto:
> On 22 Jan 2003, Piotti Piero wrote:

> > Hello!
> > I'm trying to use an EPia 800Mhz m.o.(with 128MB ram) with linux to run
> > Mplayer.
>
> What is the processor? Is it a C3 like it is advertised on via's website ?
> Which video output do you use (-vo option) ?

Sorry for delay :-((

The processor is a C3 and I use -vo vidix option.
I have upgraded memory from 128 to 256MB
I make many test and, now, all work fine except the DVD play.
I see the video fine, but I have a delay from audio to video (video is
more slow then audio)
Divx work fine!!!

P.S: I use dma=1 in ide-cd module

Can you help me?