[MPlayer-users] AcidRip 0.7 out now!

Chris Phillips chris at thirtythreeandathird.net
Sun Jan 26 01:15:21 CET 2003

hi all

I'd just like to quickly say that i've a new version of my AcidRip program
out now, version 0.7. For those who don't know, it's a gtk-perl
application that wraps mencoder specifically for DVD ripping to varying
degrees of success as well as adding in some of the ideas that the
developers hate ;)

- estimates bitates for desired file sizes
- splits long dvd's into multipe files by chapter
- automatically finds cropping boundaries
- provides bits-per-pixel info and advice
- etc...

http://acidrip.thirtythreeandathird.net

it also uses a little c app i wrote called lsdvd, which can be really
handy in it's own right as well.

thanks

chris
xxxx