[MPlayer-users] can't find -npp lb in man pages

cjb at cs.utexas.edu cjb at cs.utexas.edu
Sun Jan 26 21:41:53 CET 2003

On Sunday 26 January 2003 02:19 pm, D Richard Felker III wrote:
> My guess is that the card/driver is doing something weird with this
> dual output mode. Are you trying to display the same picture on both
> tv and monitor, or using them as two separate displays? I'm not sure
> you'll find a fix other than waiting for a new driver (maybe complain
> to nvidia that their driver is broken?)...
>
> Rich

no, not trying to display the same picture on both tv and monitor.  i'm using
seperate x screens on one card (a new feature in the latest nvidia drivers),
i.e. if i want something to show up on the second screen (the tv), i have to
specify so on the command line: -display :0.1.

i would like to complain to nvidia, but i don't really know how to.  i post on
nvnews.com but i think thats independent of nvidia...

thanks,
-- christopher