[MPlayer-users]

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Tue Jan 28 02:03:32 CET 2003

Hi,

> > I can't, since it never worked for me since 01/18. For me it's still
> > looks like the same old bug. Bartek Kulicki <bartek at interecho.com>
> > pointed out to me that there's a simple workaround:
>
> [cut]
>
> works for me - here is -v output from current CVS and patched CVS
> versions.

ok finally i've found the bug. it was a very nasty one...
a double free() (remember the zlib bug recently found - same issue)

it's fixed right in cvs, please test (hope it's ok this time)

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

    "However, many people beg for its inclusion in Debian. Why?" - Gabucino
  "Because having new software in Debian is good." - Josselin Mouette
"Because having good software in Debian is new." - Gabucino