[MPlayer-users]

Marcus Blomenkamp Marcus.Blomenkamp at epost.de
Tue Jan 28 11:26:13 CET 2003

Am Dienstag, 28. Januar 2003 02:03 schrieb Arpi:

> ok finally i've found the bug. it was a very nasty one...
> a double free() (remember the zlib bug recently found - same issue)
>
> it's fixed right in cvs, please test (hope it's ok this time)

Jep, it's ok this time.

I'd like to implement DTS passthrough as my hardware is capable. Could you
give me a short overview on how the audio filter chain works for hwac3 or in
general (double-init or what-so-ever)? Seems to be non-trivial in
retrospective on how long it took to fix this problem...

In the meantime grep'ing over xine's code to find out about DTS, Marcus