[MPlayer-users] A'rpi, this is for you

Dean S. Messing deanm at sharplabs.com
Thu Jan 30 04:34:49 CET 2003

Hello A'rpi.

Because I get the mplayer-users list as a digest,
my replies don't get put into the same thread as my previous
message (and others' replies to it).  So I'm wondering if you
saw my reply to you regarding my \.pgm --> .avi problems.
Here it is:

http://mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/mplayer-users/2003-January/028682.html

If you saw it and just have not had time to reply, please forgive
my pushy-ness.   I'm very pressed to generate .avi files
right now and am having to rely on one of my M$ colleagues to take
my data and generate the .avi using a Matlab routine.  He  smirks each
time I ask him to do this.

Thanks for your attention to this.

                              Dean S. Messing
                              Display Algorithms & Visual Optimization Lab
                              Information Systems Technologies Dept.
                              Sharp Laboratories of America
                      E-Mail: deanm at sharplabs.com