[MPlayer-users] Extracting the swscaler code

Peter Maersk-Moller peter at maersk-moller.net
Thu Jan 30 22:17:22 CET 2003

Hi A'rpi

> Hi,
>> I tried to do a simple linking to mp4live of your postproc/libpostproc.a
>> and postproc/libswscale.a, but that seemed to result in a couple of hundred
>> undefined references from swscale.o and friends.
> why don't you try libswscale.a then?

Ok. So I wont linking postproc/libpostproc.a.

Now only linking postproc/libswscale.a i still get quite a few
undefined references to

   `fast_memcpy'
   `gCpuCaps'
   `mp_msg_c'
   `verbose'
   `vo_format_name'

I assume the first two are essential, but I don't know yet
what they are or how I can include them. Any idea ?

I also assume the last 3 are only used for debug and verbose
information. If that holds true, then commenting them out may
do the trick.

Would be nice if libswscale.a was selfcontained.

Kind regards and thanks for the help so far.

--PMM

Peter Maersk-Moller