[MPlayer-users] Extracting the swscaler code

Peter Maersk-Moller peter at maersk-moller.net
Thu Jan 30 22:23:29 CET 2003

Hi Michael

> Hi
> On Thursday 30 January 2003 21:10, Peter Maersk-Moller wrote:
>> [Automatic answer: RTFM (read DOCS, FAQ), also read DOCS/bugreports.html]

Did read quite a few, but obviously I must have missed the right one :(

>> I tried to do a simple linking to mp4live of your postproc/libpostproc.a
>> and postproc/libswscale.a, but that seemed to result in a couple of hundred
>> undefined references from swscale.o and friends.
> hmm u shouldnt need libpostproc.a,

Ok. Done that.

 > & providing that couple of hundread
> references might allso help ...

Now only linking postproc/libswscale.a i still get quite a few
undefined references to

    `fast_memcpy'
    `gCpuCaps'
    `mp_msg_c'
    `verbose'
    `vo_format_name'

Would it be ok to comment out all `mp_msg_c', `verbose' and
`vo_format_name' (or enclosnig them in #ifdef WITH_MESSAGE_OUTPUT) ?

What can you tell me about `fast_memcpy' and `gCpuCaps' ?

Would be nice if libswscale.a was selfcontained ;-)

Kind regards and thanks for the help so far.

--PMM

Peter Maersk-Moller