[MPlayer-users] option delay with mencoder?

gabor gabor at z10n.net
Wed Jul 2 00:21:26 CEST 2003

hi,

i have an avi file, where i have to use -delay 0.5 to get a perfect
sync.

now i wanted to use mencoder with the delay switch to fix this problem,
but mencoder doesn't support -delay.

i found the audio-delay switch, but it didn't work ( the audio was still
desynced, and needed to be played back with -delay0.5).

so i thought, i'll do the following:

1.extract the mp3 audio
2.remove the first 0.5 seconds of the mp3
3.mux it back

now i have 2 questions:
a. could this work?
b. what software can cut mp3 files?

thanks,
gabor

--
"Don't worry. I used the back of my sword. Oh, it's double-sided.
Sorry." -Zelgadis, Slayers