[MPlayer-users] how many graphiccards can mplayer handle at thesame time?

justin case justin_case at gmx.net
Fri Jul 4 00:10:55 CEST 2003

ok, it all sounds rather promising. i guess it will work, than.

my biggest problem will be controlling the different instances. i have to
set up several framebuffers and perhaps "assign" several tty consoles to
them. then i will have to start the players - maybe from a script - on these
different tty consoles. for controlling them i hope i can write a script
that sends commands to the different consoles stdin, from wich i understand
mplayer reads when started in slave mode.

still any piece of information is very appreciated.

/jc