[MPlayer-users] MPlayer *not* playing encrypted Vobs ????

Carl Karsten carl at personnelware.com
Wed Jul 9 02:30:59 CEST 2003

Search the archives from the last 2 months, you will see something in there from me about the same problem.  I found the easy way
was to use vobcopy to grab the DVD stuff, which will decrypt it as it copies it.  of course that may not fly under windows, but
maybe you can get him to boot into Linux with http://dc.qut.edu.au/adios/adios-bootcd.html (used it, will do what you need) or
http://www.knopper.net/knoppix/index-en.html (hear it is better.)