[MPlayer-users] bad quality with savage ProSavage DDR

matthieu mat100 at ifrance.com
Thu Jul 10 10:57:33 CEST 2003

hello,
I have a ProSavage DDR on my laptop, and when I watch some movies in xv
mode, the hardware zoom have a very bad quality ( it is like nearest
neighbour scale).
So i would like to use the software zoom : it work well with -vop scale,
but i have to enter the dimension for each movie. Is there an option for
forcing the software zoom even if the xv mode is use ?

I have also  flickering problem, but the xv mode doesn't support double
option.
Is there an other way for reducing flickering ?

thanks

matthieu