[MPlayer-users] wierd audio dvd track

Attila Kinali kinali at gmx.net
Sun Jul 20 14:16:39 CEST 2003

On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 01:31:24 -0300
"j.a.l" <j.a.l at free.fr> wrote:

> just figure out why some dvd screw with audio track ( bad track # ),
> it's mp3 instead of ac3 ( start at 0, not 128 ), and track doesn't
> fallow each other.......
> With "scream 1" it's worse : fr/0, en/129 !!! ??? in this case even
> mplayer can found "en" ( -alang en )

what about -aid ?
i nearly always use -aid instead of -alang because most dvds
i have arent good mastered.

> for record ogle too is lost with those dvd.....
>
> it's my own dvd, so if you need more info/test/data, just ask ( direct
> mail )

Send sample dvd :)

			Attila Kinali

--
Chu beyond the blackest chu, Deeper then the deepest pika, King of pikachu who
shines like gold on the sea of electric. I call upon thee, swear myself to thee,