[MPlayer-users] Setting the moment of interuption

Matthew W. Miller mwmiller at columbus.rr.com
Sun Jul 20 03:16:38 CEST 2003

On Sat, Jul 19, 2003 at 07:34:31PM +0300, mmihai wrote:
>I choose to start mplayer at 00:10:25 time and stop 01:25:35 time The
>start moment is ordered with -ss option, OK ! How I comand the stop
>moment ?

Good question.  The only way I personally know of to make mplayer (not
mencoder) run for a given time is the '-frames' option (see manpage).
Here's a request for mplayer-G2: make '-endpos' usable by the player
(not just the encoder!), since it seems to be more flexible.
--
Matthew W. Miller <mwmiller at columbus.rr.com>