[MPlayer-users] Video editor advice?

Alan Murrell alanm at vcn.bc.ca
Sun Jul 27 05:07:41 CEST 2003

Hello,

On July 26, 2003 06:54 pm, J. Blank wrote:
> Don't you dare blame your hardware. If you're having trouble editing
> videos on a rig like that (Athlon 1300, half a gig of RAM), it is your
> SOFTWARE at fault.

Whoa, take it easy there!  I wasn't putting the hardware at fault at all; I
was only asking if it *may* be at fault, because I wasn't sure.  I already
had a good idea that it was the software, hence why I was asking if there was
another editor that I can use (i.e., is there any other SOFTWARE that i can
use).

Geez.

Alan Murrell <alanm at vcn.bc.ca>