[MPlayer-users] Radeon 9000 TV-OUT

Fabio Papa f.papa at mcmspa.it
Tue Jun 3 15:17:53 CEST 2003

Hi list,
	it's been some time since I have this idea to use TV-OUT connector present on
my radeon 9000 video card, but while in windows it works ok, I cannot make it
through with linux. I first played a bit with xfree to no avail, and wanted
to try framebuffer. Someone has had any experience in similar situation? What
framebuffer driver are you using? radeonfb.o seems useless, even in recent
kernels, because lack of support for the 9xxx series, and vesafb.o, well, I
haven't tryed it yet.
	Can anyone give some advice?

Thanks!

--